Minimum Order quantity 1 kg.
To have your Logo and design on the product, please send your Order copy with design ( Single side single colour ) on firstname.lastname@example.org for orders above 100kg.
Compostable Plastics are a new generation of plastics which are biodegradable through composting. They are derived generally from renewable raw materials like starch (e.g. corn, potato, tapioca etc), cellulose, soy protein, lactic acid etc., are not hazardous/toxic in production and decompose back into carbon dioxide, water, biomass etc.
- 100% Plastic Free & Eco-friendly.
- Made From Corn Starch & Biodegrade Within 180 Days when land filled.
- It’s alternative to plastic which helps to save Nature.
- These are Non-toxic to the environment.
- Contains no conventional plastic at all.
- Has an antistatic feature a dust repellent.
- Good oxygen barrier a corrosion prevention.
- Good oil and grease resistance can be used for oil and grease based products.
- Use alcohol based & heavy metal free printing inks.